Thursday, March 2, 2017

Goldilocks and the Three Bears


These little Goldilocks scenes are
 just so darling.


Goldilocks fabric is by Jill Howarth
for Riley Blake Designs.


I got totally distracted
with bears and
sequins and beads.


Did a little embroidery on his bow tie
and her basket...

And added sequin sparkle to the flowers.


And then it needed a companion...



Baby Bear, you are too sweet.


Wish you could see the little details.









There is some Goldilocks yardage
in the shop along with the precuts.


The coordinates would be pretty
'hooped' too!


Goldilocks, you can sit
on my chair
any time.



1 comment:

  1. Your hoops are adorable Corrie! As you know, I LOVE this fabric -- maybe you and I are the only two crazies out there LOL??? And great minds think alike -- I did embroidery for the clothing and accessories for the bears on my applique.

    ReplyDelete